The Korean government has raised the social distancing level in greater Seoul area to 2. The new social distancing level will go into effect on Tuesday, November 24.
- For state-run and public facilities, number of users is limited to 30 percent of maximum capacity.
- For sports events, number of spectators is limited to 10 percent of maximum capacity.
- For religious activities and services, no more than 20 percent of seats can be occupied, and no eating is allowed.
- Mask is required at events and gatherings such as weddings and celebrations, and number of attendants is limited to fewer than 100.
For students with fever or respiratory symptoms:
- If high fever persists or worsens above 38 degrees and/or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, difficulty in breathing, etc), please avoid going to a medical clinic. Instead, please report to the Korea Center for Disease Control & Prevention (KCDC) by calling 1339 (24 hours operation offering English Services). And inform GUGC Student Services Division (email@example.com) or GUGC General Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org).